Friday, April 1, 2011

EU Law - DROPPED!!!

NO MORE!!

Assalamu Alaykum

After weeks of trying so hard to keep on top of things, I've finally decided to not risk failing and just drop the subject. It is soooo complicated it's killing me. I've spoken to the fiancé and yeah it will change the baby plans and the moving interstate plans, but he's the one who gave me the final push to drop it. It's just not worth the risk of failing, either this or one of the other subjects. I'm really struggling with it so ye.. It's gone.

I might even catch up next semester, or I might get that credit transfer from Bond Uni Inshallah. If not, at least I can do Immigration and Refugee Law next year, which I've been sooo looking forward to before I found out it wasn't on offer this year.. Alhamdulillah for everything. It's such a relief.

Salam