Thursday, April 28, 2011

One sleep to go

Assalamu Alaykum

I am so excited. Tomorrow morning I am setting off on a road trip to Sydney Inshallah. The whole family is going together. Though I must admit I am dreading the 12 hr drive with my parents. They are always in a bad mood when it comes to driving anywhere. But still - I can't wait to see my grandma.

We won't be doing much. I'm just going there to see my grandma off before she flies to Bosnia. And I have an assignment to do so most likely I will be spending my time in the Library. But I will have to squeeze in a kebab or two from Auburn, the Islamic bookstore (once again in Auburn), and shopping in Merrylands. I heard they opened up a hijab house store in Merrylands so Inshallah I'l be able to check that one out this time.

Anyway... I'm off to finish packing. I have so much to do tonight.

Salam