Monday, April 25, 2011

Fishing Shishing

Assalaamu Alaykum

Yesterday I went fishing with my parents, youngest sister and my fiancé - or as my dad calls it "fishing shishing", gotta love my dad and all his quirkiness lol. I was a little unsure of going since I always equate fishing with boredom. But I'm glad I did cos it was a really nice and relaxing day. Once we all got there, the girls sat around talking while the boys showed off their fishing shishing skills. Later I went for a little walk with my mum and bought some fish and chips for everyone, followed by ice cream, some studying on my part, and finally another walk before going home to pray maghrib. I really enjoyed it.


I'm so happy that we get to spend some quality time together as a family. I really missed that while growing up. Inshallah we will have many more happy days to come where we will all be together. When I have my family Inshallah I would really like my children to have memories like these Inshallah. May Allah give me a happy righteous family, and may Allah make the family I have today be happy and healthy and righteous. Amin

Hmmm... what else did I do this long weekend??

Oh yeah - we went to the markets (didn't buy much... but it was the only thing open during the public holidays so we though why not??)... AND we also went to the movies and watched Fast and Furious 4. It was pretty good, but not as good as I expected... And other than that it was mostly just sitting around at home (with or without guests) or going for a walk by the beach. Same-old same-old I guess...

That's all I have for now.. its past my bedtime...

Salam