Monday, April 25, 2011

He's finally here..

Assalamu Alaikum...

I have some great news for you... My friend gave birth today to a beautiful baby boy. Mashallah. He kept us waiting for 9 months and two weeks, but now he's finally arrived. Alhamdulillah both mother and son are in good health... and the whole family is very happy to be blessed with this gift from Allah.

Me, my sister's and H's baby
I went to the hospital with my sisters this afternoon. Mashallah he is gorgeous. Makes me want one too {patience Laylah, patience}.. It's also the first grandchild on both sides so ye... I guess everyone couldn't be more pleased. The mother was in labour since thursday.. and the doctors ended up performing a c-section today. But she is just happy that the baby is finally here.

May Allah remove her sins from her. May He bless the child, and guide him to be righteous. And may Allah bless their family and grant them all the best in this life and in the hereafter. Amin.

Other than that.. I haven't been up to much, other than studying for my exams (which Alhamdulillah are over for now...) They went ok... some better than others. But Inshallah I will pass.