Sunday, April 10, 2011

The ring :))

Assalamu Alaykum

Yep, we bought the ring :))) well actually we bought two rings :))) yep, two rings :))))

They are so beautiful.

We were going to BigW to buy a bandage for my wrist and a thermos flask for The fiance... But we stumbled upon a jewelery store and as usual we had to stop and have a little quarrel comparing rings. I just wanted a little wedding ring with diamonds and he wanted a big one with a big rock. He just didnt understand that in my culture, u need a WEDDING ring and that no matter how big and fancy a ring was, if it wasnt a wedding ring - its not a wedding ring. And in the middle of our quarrel we found a set, it had a wedding ring similar to what I was after and a nice engagement ring which was all that he wanted. And yes, it was a little too big for my liking, but once I tried it, I really liked it. Only problem was, it was 9 carat gold, and I really don't like the dullness of nine carat gold. And just as I was saying this, (I was going to settle for it anyway) the sales lady pulled out this beautiful engagement ring that was very similar to that one but in 18 ct gold, AND (wait for it) MY WEDDING RING to go with it. Yes, that ring that I fell in love with all those months ago.

It doesn't need to be said, but I was in love. So we got these two gorgeous rings for the price I was prepared to pay for one of them. The engagement ring was highly discounted (70% off) and she gave me the ring I wanted for half price also. So yaaaay!!! I'm so happy.

Alhamdulillah.

And I love Mhd just that little bit more now. I cant wait for the wedding. Inshallah we won't have to wait too long.

But now that the fiance went home, and everyone else went to the park, its time to do a little spring cleaning (in Autumn). I am planning to clean and rearrange my room today so I can study in peace tomorrow Inshallah.

Salam