Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back on the Diet

Assalaamu Alaikum.

I have decided to give the diet another shot Inshallah. Last time I slowly slipped back to normal eating habits the more time I have been spending with the fiancĂ© (he's been working with my dad for a few weeks in the mornings before his normal job starts).. The work is quite physical so I couldn't send him out with a light lunch, and instead of cooking separate meals for him, me and my family I just made him a good hearty meal and ate along. I did try to keep it healthy, but as soon as the PMS hit out came the ice cream and anything creamy and fatty.

So ye since today I declare my intentions to go through the Women's Weekly Wonder-diet Inshallah.

I have so much to do today.. I'm going to take the day off uni today since I am cramping and I'm only expecting it to get worse. I'll listen to the lecture online Inshallah when it comes up. But today I will have to do Legal Profession readings and prepare for the Tax Law, EU Law and Civil Procedure tutorials for tomorrow. And Inshallah I will do some job applications too..

Salam