Saturday, March 26, 2011

SHOPPING TIME :)))

After four long weeks of hardcore study - I finally had a chance to give myself a well deserved break and go shopping. It started off with Australia Fair in Southport but that wasn't enough so we decided to go to the hijab shop in Brisbane, but not before doing a detour to Westfield Garden City. And since even that wasnt enough we stopped off at Harbour Town on the way back home.


We had a good time, just talked, looked around, had lunch and coffee etc etc. And I ended up buying quite a few things. Here's some of it:


Some of the things I bought...


There's more but I put it in the wash so ye.. can't take photos yet.


Overall, it was such a good break, even if I do feel really guilty for not doing any study for the day. Guess I'll just have to work more on the weekend.


Salam