Friday, March 4, 2011

So sick and tired

Salam,


This week was officially the first week of university for the year. I was supposed to go on Wednesday and Thursday, but I've been so sick lately. Its this stomach bug that's been going around. So I just stayed home with my mum, with plenty of fluids and bed-rest. 


I still feel horrible, but I'm doing a full load this semester so I really need to study, especially considering I missed all my lectures this week. Inshallah they would have recorded the lectures and posted them online. That would make life so much easier at the moment. 


Also, I have this presentation to do for my legal profession course and guess what?? they put me in the first tutorial. So ye I haven't even started and already I have a presentation to work on.. I hate presentations. If this course wasn't compulsory I would just drop it and replace it with one that doesn't have a presentation. But I guess I just have to suck it up and do it. At least it will be over and done with sooner rather than later.


Even as I'm writing this I feel so weak.
So I'm gonna go I think.


TC