Thursday, January 19, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Assalamu Alaikum

It's good to be home. After a long day of flight cancellations, delays, and more delays I finally made it back to hubby. It felt like I've been all around the world these last couple of weeks. Honestly it was hard to enjoy it without hubby around. But I'm home now and I'm at peace.

I think the best part of the trip was the halal McDonalds. I know it's quite bad but sitting there through that burger felt like heaven. My whole body just melted away. I wish I bought a couple more. I have no idea when I'll be having it again. I'm not saying that the rest of my trip was bad, but the burger just hit the right spot at the right time.

But it was so good to see hubby at the airport last night. It was almost midnight by the time I made it out of the airport. Just that first hug made it clear where I belong, right in his arms. And everything else that happened these last few days disappeared. And I was home.