Thursday, January 12, 2012

Greetings from Moree NSW

Assalamu 'Alaikum

I am taking a short holiday in Moree with my family. Well, not really short and not really a holiday. It's more like a ten day healing trip in whoop whoop. I dont know if many people know about this place, but it's a town in northwest NSW famous for its hot mineral spa baths. And that's what we are here for.

I don't know if I mentioned my shoulder pains before. They just hurt so bad every few months- bad enough that I can't move my left arm even an inch, and I cry through my salah. I've been going to the doctors for roughly ten years but no one has been able to tell me what's wrong with me. So many people have been saying how much it helps to bath in these hot waters, and my parents go every year. So we are here to try and see if these baths will work.

Although being the only hijabi in This place isn't very pleasant. I can't step outside our motel without every single person staring at me. It is so scary. And especially when I put on my burkini lol even I would laugh at me. But it wouldn't surprise me if I was the first hijabi these people ever saw in real life.

But anyway I don't have much time atm so I'll leave you with some pictures