Monday, January 23, 2012

Dinner Treat

Assalamu Alaikum

It was such a tiring day yesterday. After the loads and loads of washing, kitchen cleaning, vacuuming, bed-sheet changing I was exhausted. And the Brisbane heat and humidity weren't helping either. By early afternoon I was spent. We had plans to go to the markets, followed by a walk in the park but it was just too hot. So instead we stayed at home untill after Maghrib.

My husband decided to spare me the effort of cooking in this heat and took me out to dinner. Its something we haven't done in months. It was only Nandos (not much halal food nearby) but it was really good. He shouted dessert and everything. After that we sat in a nearby hill just enjoying the view over Brisbane.

Assalamu Alaikum



PS This was meant to be published on Saturday... but the internet went down ... and then I forgot to try again until just now... oops