Sunday, January 15, 2012

Aaaand we're outta here

Assalamu Alaykum

Guess what?? I'm on my way to Sydney today. This holiday worked out to be great :))) Alhamdulillah. Basically what happened was that my cousin from Sydney was visiting us is Qld and she needed someone to drive back down to Sydney with her. And that somebody happens to be me :). So she stopped over at Moree and stayed the night and now we're off to Sydney. I can't wait to have the Adana kebabs, the hijab shops, halal food everywhere and not to mention catching up with some friends. It will be a short stay but Inshallah a good one. Mohamed booked me a ticket home for Wednesday night. So Inshallah I'll get to see him sooner. I miss him so much. This is the longest I've been away from him in months. And now that we are married it seems to be longer still.



Highlight of the trip? Playing with little Nicky