Monday, January 23, 2012

A gift from mummy dearest

Assalamu Alaikum peeps

I just wanted to share a beautiful thing my mum has done for me lately. Hubby and I went over for a visit yesterday and there on the porch was a beautiful gift from my mum. She knew I was on the lookout for one of these and she stumbled upon one and bought it for me as a surprise for when I come back from Sydney. Is my mum the bestest or what???

View just after Fajr
Now I can just wake up, make a cup of coffee, throw on my large khimar, pop outside and enjoy my coffee and daily readings/email checkings/blog reading/and dont forget facebook vith a view :) Alhamdulillah



And don't forget Princess Armina having chips and sporting my under-scarf as a hat. 
Gotta love that girl


Overall it was a great day Alhamdulillah


PS I finally went out and bought one of those pre-paid internet modems. That's why the sudden semi-regular posts