Saturday, July 2, 2011

Another sleepless night

Assalamu Alaikum...

I've really been having trouble sleeping lately. I get tired late-afternoon, but as soon as a reasonable hour comes along, I become wide awake. Its almost impossible to fall asleep. So instead of  torturing myself in bed tonight I thought I'd just give u a little update.

I had that interview on Thursday afternoon. I was soo nervous leading up to it. But once I met the ladies and started talking, all the nerves were gone. Actually I think I did ok considering it was my first interview Alhamdulillah. When I met everyone they asked me to do a 30 minute exercise, which was basically a super-easy law question. And then I went in and they asked me a few questions and we had a nice little chat at the end about the job etc.

Today was spent basically cleaning and watching TV, nothing too interesting.

And tomorrow Inshallah I'll be babysitting my gorgeous niece while everyone else is out working. Should be fun :)) me and her always seem to have a good time.

Anyway, Im getting a bit drowsy so Im gonna hop back into bed before it wears off and Inshallah I'll be able to fall asleep.

Salam