Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bucket of nerves

Assalamu alaykum..

Once again I can't sleep.. I have a job interview tomorrow Inshallah and I am so nervous. It's the final stage for the Department of Immigration and i dunno... It's scary. Especially considering it's my first interview, and it's for the job that I really want.

The last couple of days I've been running around getting things ready.. I bought a nice suit and shirt which I can hijabify. And I've been copying documents and collecting whatever else I need.

But Inshallah all will be well. If I get the job - then that's great. And if I don't - then that might be even better. I would be able to take my time with uni, and try again next year. If I do get the job then I have to do four subjects at uni next semester. And with Ramadan that would be tough. I did want to take another semester at uni. But I don't know what's best... Only Allah knows.

So ye.. I'm gonna try to get some sleep for tonight - I have a big day ahead of me...

So Assalamu Alaikum and goodnight.