Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Study Stress

Assalamu Alaykum...

Unfortunately I won't be able to update my blog for a couple of weeks. I am soooo overwhelmed with studying for my exams that I really can't afford to take some time out. It just crept up on me. Its the last week of classes at uni, and I havent even caught up on the lectures I missed. I was sooo good with the study routine until about half way through the  semester, until the assignments etc kicked in. And then I gave myself too many breaks and days off, and now I'm screwed again. But Inshallah I will be able to catch up and study hard, and get right back on top of things. And pass the exams with flying colours Inshallah.

But unfortunately I have to lay off some distractions, including this blog. But Inshallah I will be back soon.

Salam