Monday, June 20, 2011

Another semester gone

Assalamu Alaykum..

After a stressful couple of weeks I am happy to report that my exams are finally over :)))

Mashallah the first two went pretty well, but the last one was extremely hard. It was so detailed and my brain just shut down. To be honest I could quite safely say it was the hardest exam in my life. But Inshallah I did enough to scrape through with a pass. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

This semester went by so fast... I don't know where the time went. But Alhamdulillah, it was also the most satisfying and productive one I've had.

And now I'm back on holidays and I don't know what to do with myself. I have quite a few things to do, but also so much free time. Inshallah I'll be able to complete some courses online. I was hoping to be planning a wedding. But it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon. But Inshallah it will soon enough. I'm just disappointed that now it looks like we have to wait until after Ramadan.

And I need to find a job, especially considering I won't get student benefits any more. Or find another course to study along with my uni degree. But either way I'll have to sort something out.

And it would be good to get away for a couple of days.

And yeah... it's time for bed so I'll leave it for now... Inshallah life will get more exciting soon

Salam