Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Babysitting Armina


Assalamu Alaikum

The last couple of days I've been babysitting my niece Armina... She's such a little cutie pie.

We played with goop, made paper hats and boats, took a trip to timezone after meeting up with a friend, and danced to the wiggles until our feet gave in. We had such a good time :) and she was so well behaved Mashallah.. I can't wait to have one of my own Inshallah. Even the poopy nappy changes weren't too bad lol/

Speaking of babies... so many people are giving birth these days... Just today my next dor neighbour rang up and told be her daughter gave birth to a baby boy Mashallah. She named him Abdurrahman. May Allah bless the mother, baby and their entire family. My fiance's father also got a baby boy a couple of weeks ago.. I'm not sure if I mentioned it. And a few of my other friends are expecting in the near future..


But anyway... here's a few photos that I took the last few days with my niece.. I wish I could have taken more while we were having fun making hats and boats and goop... but I guess the camera wasn't handy.

Timezone
Timezone



Timezone

Dancing to the Wiggles - till the pants fell off lol

Today I have the whole day to myself... So Inshallah I will go make a cake.. I don't make cakes very often but Inshallah it won't be a disaster. I found a blog with heaps of Bosnian cake recipes - the cakes that I remember eating as a child. Unfortunately my mum doesn't make any cakes anymore.. so I'll just follow the recipe and Inshallah it will turn out great.


Salam