Saturday, July 30, 2011

First week back at uni

Assalamu Alaikum sisters

This week has been so busy. I went back to uni... which is kinda sad since I did absolutely nothing during my holidays. But at the same time I'm really optimistic about what this semester will bring. Alhamdulillah. I'm only doing two subjects, which might be where the optimism comes in.. Mashallah its going great so far... I get the readings done in no time, I finish uni by 2pm (compared to 8pm during past semesters), and I get plenty of time to get back home for Iftar and taraweeh during Ramadan, or a session at the gym when I'm not fasting. Not to mention the much clearer head-space. Now I just need to get my finances in order. I still ddn't find a job. But Inshallah that will come around soon too.

I only had two classes this week. Tutorials begin next week Inshallah. I'm doing International Humanitarian and Human Rights Law, and Administrative Law. Inshallah I'll be able to keep up this optimism as the weeks go by.

The gym's going good too. I'd say great but I'm refusing to cos of all the pain I'm in at the moment. After I do strength training my muscles hurt for a day or two, but I love it. But Alhamdilillah I feel much better already. I can sleep better, I can move better, and I already see a difference in confidence. I haven't weighed myself yet so I don't know if any weight came off. And I still haven't done my food coaching sessions so I'll let them weigh me when I go in on Thursday night Inshallah.

But its not al good unfortunately. I've cought my niece's flu while babysitting :(. So I've been coughing and sneezing, and I have a fever and a really sore throat. But Inshallah that will pass too...

And that's about it for now

Salam