Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day two

Assalamu Alaykum

Alhamdulillah today was awesome. We had a catch-up get together at a park in Auburn. The park where we all spent most of our childhood playing and causing trouble for the grown ups. All of my closest friends were there, well most of them. All the girls from folklor (our Bosnian dance group) and sone parents and/or children.

It's amazing how much has changed. Time does it's thing even when u r far away. It seems like yesterday we were all kids. Some of us were just toddlers when we met. And now we are finishing uni, working, getting married and having children. Everyone is all grown up. But one thing that hasn't changed is our bond and our friendship. Alhamdulillah for everything.

The reunion
After that we went back to Merrylands and visited some cousins. It was really nice seeing them too. They were an elderly couple and their daughter and grandson. And they were so happy to see us. May Allah bless them and have mercy on them and grant them all the best in this life and the hereafter. Amin

I do miss My fiance though. I've hardly had a chance to talk to him. I'm never alone. On the one hand I could stay here forever, on the other I can't wait to see him again. I really hope we can move here some day soon Inshallah.

I did end up going to that hijab house store in the morning but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. But inshallah I'll be able to go back and buy an abaya or two.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to see a friend from high school inshallah. And also seeing more cousins in the afternoon.

But thats all for tonight. Inshallah I'll write again tomorrow.