Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quick little update

I've been sooo busy these past couple of days, I've hardly had a chance to slow down and breathe let alone put my thoughts on paper (err.. that doesn't quite fit huh).

I've been running around getting things organized for uni - textbooks, folders, page dividers, printing, binding... The list goes on. The textbooks cost me a fortune already and I still have one to go. It's driving me nuts. I'm also trying to get a credit transfer from Bond Uni for the one and only law subject I managed to pass in my six months there.

Plus, my cousin from Sydney is staying with us for a couple of weeks with a broken heart. So now on top of all the uni mess there are two broken hearts I'm trying to mend (my other cousin also broke up with his fiancé of 2 years). I'm glad to help with whatever I can. I remember the time when I had my heart broken. It hurt like nothing before.

And then there's the usual cooking and cleaning (multiplied by 3) as well as a never-ending washing cycle. My washing machine must've had one heck of a workout. I don't get it why some people find it so hard to put their clothes in the machine and press a few buttons. I guess it's easier to just chuck them on the floor and let me deal with it. Seriously, we are all grown ups here. Would be nice if someone else (ie my sister) would help out every once in a while. Not to mention the dishes. I would LOOOVE to just once walk into the kitchen and not find a sink full of dishes. I hate being the only one in this house who can't stand the sight of mess. But anyway.. Enough ranting for me.

Hmmm I'm pretty sure there's more.. Oh yeah, the car hunting. How can I forget the car hunting.

And I haven't been a good girl when it comes to the diet. I've been so stressed out lately that I just gave in and ate some yummy buttery Bosnian food. And once u do it the first time your power to resist plummets. And it doesn't help when everyone else is always pressuring me to eat either. So I've given up on the diet for now. But I'm starting back from the beginning from Wednesday Inshallah.

And the insomnia isn't helping either. I think it's about time I go get some sleeping pills. I hate taking them but I think it's time, especially with uni just around the corner.

Anyway.. Looks like this quick little update isn't so quick and little. I'd better go and try to get some sleep (LOL).

I pray to Allah to ease the pain of my cousins and to turn their hearts towards Him (Allah). And I Pray that Allah keeps me and Mhd steady and allow us to love each other and care for each other and to give us a blessed marriage and salih children. Amin.

Take care people.