Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend wrap-up

Assalamu Alaikum

Just thought it's about time I jot down what's been happening lately. It really sucks not having a laptop, let alone the net lol. So we'll just have to do with my iPhone.

Mhd dropped me off at my parents place on Friday since he got sent there to work anyway. We finally sorted everything out with the hall and stuff. And then I did a little shopping with my sister at Harbour Town. We didn't buy a lot, just some little gadgets for the kitchen and stuff like that.

When he finished work Mhd joined us at my parents place as well. And took us out for some ice cream. By the time we got back it was pretty late and my mum insisted we sleep over.

The next day me and Mhd went looking for a little bathroom cabinet while my parents were working and my sister was still sleeping. We didn't find what we were looking for but there was a pretty nice one which we might buy next week. And we also went to Australia Fair and just walked around a bit and had some coffee. Then we went back home and made some food for my parents. My sister came over as well and we relaxed a bit and talked. By the time we left I was exhausted again.

And then there's today. I woke up really early as usual and did some cleaning around the house. Mhd is in bed with a fever poor baby. We still need to buy some meat. I'm new to this area so I don't know where the halal butcher is. But later my sister is coming over with her family Inshallah. I can't wait :))) it gets pretty lonely around here.

And that's all for now. Inshallah I'll keep posting more often

Take care

Salam