Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shopping with sis

Assalamu Alaikum

Today I finally did something kinda worth blogging about. Lately it's just been me at home studying, cooking and cleaning. Unless I go to uni or out to run some other errands.

But today my sister and her daughter came to see me from the Gold Coast. We spent a little time at my place just playing around with my niece and then we went to Stones Corner to do some shopping. It's a nice little place, kinda reminds me of Sydney but much cleaner lol. They have some really nice clothes shops and some wig shops too. There is one in particular that I love - it's got some nice little homewares that I thought I'd have to go to Sydney in order to get them. Too bad I was out of money today :(

But it was so good getting out of this monotony that has become my life. Don't get me wrong I love being married and living in Brisbane, but it's hard when you don't have your family around and you don't know anyone. But what can you do.. Inshallah all that will come around in time.

But anyway I think it's time to get back to study. I still have a lot to catch up on

Salam

Ps here's a pic of my gorgeous niece. I love her to bits