Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I am married!!!!

I am writing today as a married woman. We had the wedding on the 1st of October. But I've been so busy with guests and house-sorting and getting adjusted to married life etc etc to get any time to post. Plus, we don't have the Internet at home so it's kinda hard to post.

Alhamdulillah the wedding went very well. We had the nikkah ceremony at the Gold Coast Mosque, followed by a nice dinner and then the girls went to another hall for a little party. Overall it was great and all the families were happy. And I was happy too Alhamdulillah.

Inshallah I'll post some more pics as soon as I collect them all and fix my laptop. But here's a couple from my phone.



And Mashallah Mhd's family is amazing All of them. I can so totally see where he gets his respect towards women from. All I can say is Mashallah. And they welcomed me with open arms and I already see them as my family. Especially the sisters. I am so happy Alhamdulillah. May Allah bless them all and keep us connected in goodness.

I am loving married life. Especially having my own home and having someone to cuddle up to. However it's not quite what I expected it to be. I never expected the loneliness. He works from early morning until after Maghrib, and comes home tired so after we eat and get some work done it's already bed time since we r both early sleepers. I'm used to a full house, so now when it's empty most of the time it does get quite lonely. Nobody told me about the loneliness until after I started complaining about it to some girls. But Alhamdulillah. It's only natural. Inshallah I'll get over it lol

I have a lot of catching up to do with study. I have exams in a few weeks and with all this wedding planning I didn't really get the chance to study. I pray to Allah to make it easy for me