Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back at the gym... Finally

Assalamu Alaikum sisters

Yes finally I had the courage to get off my bum and get to the gym. And it feels so good.

I've been putting off transferring my membership since I got married. Just putting forward one excuse after another. I really don't like new place when I am by myself, so it was too easy for me to keep saying I'll do it next week, I'll do it tomorrow, I'll do it when my sister comes for a visit... You get the drift

But I'm so glad I finally had the courage to do it. I didn't stay long. We just went through my new program and then I did some cardio. To be honest I'm not a big fan of this gym so far. Robina was so much better. The people there are friendlier, the equipment is newer, and the layout is much more convenient and motivating.

But Inshallah I'll do my best to keep at it. I really need to get back in shape. Not for anybody but for me. And I love how it puts you in a much better mood even after one session.

But anyway.. I have some errands to run. I'm so over going to the bank. But you gotta do what you gotta do right...

So take care and Assalamu Aleikum