Monday, April 7, 2014

As promised.. Sea world pics

Assalamu alaikum...

The last couple of weeks have been hectic, to say the least. Family emergency after family emergency. So it goes without saying that I have been having my hands full. My sister and her kids have been staying at my place until they find a place to rent. So all I have been doing is baby sitting and apartment hunting with my sister. Alhumdulillah all is well, and I have been in pretty high spirits for most of the time (I did get overwhelmed once and broke down, but it looks like I just needed that cry to let it all out and get back to normal, if there is such a thing).

But as I promised earlier, here are some photos from mine and Ibby's Sea World trip. Pls excuse the poor picture quality, my phone's camera hasn't been the same for quite a while, which is why I went out and bought a new camera the other day too.