Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sea World Trip and Visiting Sis

Salam,

So yes, we did manage to make that trip to Sea World. It was such a hot, sticky day though. I cannot wait until winter comes. This summer is taking too long.

Photos coming soon in sha Allah
I took heaps of photos but can't share them today since a little somebody decided to squeeze my already cracked screen until it stopped working. He was just too excited showing the fish to his grandma. I have asked my lil sis to take it to get fixed on her way to work and in sha Allah I will get it back soon.

So it was just me and the little man yesterday. I thought it might be boring but we had a great time. We saw all the animals, had lunch and then I let him out of the pram to run around and see all the animals again on the way back. The first time we went I think he was just a bit overwhelmed at all the animals and the size of the aquariums. Not to mention all the people. But the second time we went around he absolutely loved it. He was so excited to see all the fish, sharks, the turtle and the penguins. But his absolute favourite were the dolphins. He got so excited and happy Mashallah. I am so glad he had a great time out there. I really miss our mummy-ibby time. We were laughing together, walking together, he even chased me past the rides. I think next time I will just bring a little backpack with the essentials and leave the pram in the car in sha Allah. And then we can go on the rides too in sha Allah without having to worry about the pram. He handled walking great mashAllah. And he seems so light with all the weight I lost so carrying him for a little while is no problem at all.

When we got back, we had a quick shower and then mum and dad wanted to go to Adisa's house. So we all went there for a bit, even though Ibrahim was really tired, and it was almost his bed time. But it's been quite a while since we all went as a family so I thought, why not?? He fell asleep in the car but woke up over there. He was really happy to see everyone get together. And even though he was a bit grumpy from being over tired, Alhamdulillah we all had a good night.

Nothing much happened today. I picked up Adisa and took Armina to kindy as usual. But I gave Adisa my car for the day so I didn't have to pick her up and drop her off for work etc. I studied during Ibby's nap, and played with him a little the rest of the day. It went by quite quickly actually. Next thing I know it's 7 and almost time for his bath and bed time. He is fast asleep now. And I am here while I should be studying instead.

So I should let you go before I get too tired to study (well what do you know, It's 10:20, oops).

Salam