Saturday, June 1, 2013

Let's start again shall we...

Yes, yes... I'm back. Its been a while I know. 

Well... I HAVE been very busy.. I have been caring for a little poopy. Yes I have had a baby boy.. his name is Ibrahim and Alhamdulillah he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  He is the most sweetest, cutest and cheekiest lil guy on the planet Mashallah. And I am so thankful to be blessed with this perfect little munchkin. Alhamdulillah he is the love of my life. 

In sha Allah I will post the birth story in another post as well as a general update later on.

But today I just wanted to say salam (which I forgot to do - so assalamu alaykum).. and to let you know why I am back. 
Basically, I got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S4 - which I love by the way) and I synced my photos and guess what came up? Photos from my blog, thats what. And it made me kinda sad that there's so much missing that I can't just read and reminisce.  So much has happened, both good and bad. And I wish I could have something to remind me of the time when I was right there..
So yeah.. I'm back and in sha Allah this time I will stick around for longer.