Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Appoinments and other musings

Assalamu Alaikum

It's me again, late as usual

This week I've been so busy. It's been one appointment after  another - either with the midwives, or obstetrician, or normal doctors. It seems like every day there's a place to be. Plus, we are looking for a new place to rent so I've been inspecting houses too. I hardly get any time to just relax while I still can. But I love that time at the endof the day where I can just sit down and feel my baby moving and just forget about the world for those few moments :)


In other news, My grandma came back to visit us for a while. I was so happy to see her and her big bright smile. I love that lady to bits. My younger cousin also came with her.


Yesterday my sister, niece and that cousin came over to visit me, after such a long time of having an empty house. We went out a bit to Nandos and then for a coffee. It was a good day Alhamdulillah. It does get a bit lonely over here in Brissy. So its good to have someone other than hubby to talk to lol


Ooooh.. Maghrib time again. 


I'll have to keep this one short and sweet.


Till next time,
Salam